So before you order ANYTHING off the Deep Web you need to be sure you follow safe procedures.
You should already have completed the follow things:
- You are using Tails on a non-personal computer over a open WIFI (coffee shop etc).
- You anonymously registered for Dark Net Markets using Tor
- You have transferred Bitcoin through a tumbler.
- You have a strong understanding of PGP encryption and ready to use it.
Now if you have done ALL of that you are ready to purchase. First you should verify the vendor you are buying from is trusted and safe. You can verify vendors using the Grams Info Desk. (open the link in Tor)
After you have verified the vendor you will need to purchase your product. Be sure you have the Bitcoin transferred correctly and order the product. You will need to encrypt your shipping address to the selling using PGP. Do NOT send the address un-encrypted.
Voila! That really is all you need to do. Some addition tips for shipping
- Use your real name and address or a P.O. box. (the key is never use a fake name. That is suspicious)
- Ship to safe locations. Do NOT ship to foreclosed houses, abandoned houses, etc.
- If police come knocking deny ANY connection and refuse entry. (if your country doesn’t allow the right to a lawyer before talking to police be very careful)
- Order small, personal amounts. Keep it small and keep it safe.
WE DO NOT SUPPORT PURCHASING ILLEGAL PRODUCT AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE. However it is your right to anonymously receive a package isn’t it?